Friday 26 August 2011

New Translation of the Missal - A Poll . . .

I came across this excellent poll on the implementation of the New Translation of the Missal and I hope The American Papist doesn't mind that I've taken his questions (slightly modified) to ask readers here how they feel about the imminent introduction of the New Translation.

Originally, I had hoped to set up the poll directly on our Facebook page but couldn't find an easy way of making it anonymous. I think most people prefer anonymity, and as I really would like people to take part, I decided to post it here first and then copy it to Facebook.



What do you think about the New Translation of the Missal?




I'm eagerly awaiting it's implementation.




I'm cautiously optimistic.




I haven't made up my mind yet. I need to wait and see how I feel after a while.




I have some reservations. I'm happy with the current translation.




I'm strongly against it.







Make you own poll at anonvote.com

See Results

If you're having difficulty registering your vote above, you can go directly to the same poll and vote here.

No comments: