Saturday 23 May 2009

Parish Pilgrimage - Final Day . . .

There is not much time for blogging today. After breakfast we set off for the Basilica of St Paul's Outside the Walls once more for our final Mass together in Rome in St Benedict's Chapel and from there on to the airport for our flight home.

Luckily I was able to set up this video before we left Banstead. It really is the ideal way to finish this little pilgrimage report. For those of you who would prefer to hear it in Italian please follow the link here.


3 comments:

Carly Saunders said...

I'm glad you all had such a wonderful time. I was sure you would as I loved it when I went there.
The idea of using videos is suberb as it really gives parishioners an insight into your pilgrimage.
Thankyou

Rosemary said...

A beautiful video of a beautiful city. Rome is truly unique and it has been a joy to follow your pilgrimage through the blog

Elsa said...

Made me feel quite envious seeing all those familiar photos. I don't think one can ever be bored of Rome, it's such a great city. Bet you've come back to St Ann's for a break!