Sunday 31 January 2010

It's here!

Finally, after many weeks of anticipation, before Mass this morning, our musical director Flick handed me a copy of our choir's first CD. I'm sure you'll agree it looks very professional . . . and sounds equally so.

Copies will be available very soon. I think that the choir are suggesting a 'silent' donation (and I hope we all know what that means!) if you would like your own copy. Monies raised will go towards sending a pilgrim to Lourdes on our Diocesan Pilgrimage this year.

Meanwhile, Cindy has added the soundtrack to a slide show of photos taken during rehearsals for the recording of the CD. I hope you enjoy listening and watching our choir in action.



3 comments:

Cindy said...

Beautiful! Congratulations Flick and the choir. You can tell you're enjoying yourselves by the lovely smiling faces.

Are you going to 'lay down some tracks' for an album next?!

Anonymous said...

A huge well done to all!

maria

Anonymous said...

The recording has come out better than I expected.
How marvellous that donations for a CD recorded in honour of Our Lady should be used to send someone in need to Lourdes.